The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for .
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Clermont in Clermont, FL. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (352) 708-4544 to find out more!
Took my doodle puppy in for her first grooming with Veronica and it went great! My dog left happy and I love the haircut!
My dogs are not completely introverted but they take time to trust others, especially groomers. But Vincent is one of the best groomers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Even though it was a simple nail clipping, my furry babies were completely comfortable with him. You can tell he cares for the animals and the cherry on top was seeing my baby boy with a cute collar Vincent put on him. I highly recommend this place.
The groomer is great… My dog loved him!!
Excellent care for our GoldenDoodle and did a FANTASTIC job! We’ve been taking him here since he was a baby and will recommend Vincent all day.
I came in with a 7 month old German Shepherd who was so scarred she didn’t want to leave between my legs.. Vincent came out and introduced himself and was so great she immediately warmed up to him and I was comfortable enough to leave her in his care. When I picked her up she was happy as could be! Full bath and nails trimmed. Before we walked out the door she ran back to him and acted like they were best friends! Highly recommend and will definitely go back to him!